September 17, 2018 | By Liz Shropshire
Calling all designers! Help us raise money to improve the lives of refugees by designing a t-shirt for The Shropshire Music Foundation.
T-SHIRT (AND TOTE BAG!) DESIGN CONTEST GUIDELINES
- Try to keep the design simple, ideally using only one or two colors (the more detailed the design, the more the shirt costs).
- Design or message should reflect one or more of the following: music, instruments, peace, tolerance, refugees, healing, kids, and/or children.
- If desired, you can suggest the color of the shirt.
- The design can contain "Shropshire Music Foundation" or our logo but doesn't have to. If it doesn't, we will include it below your design or somewhere else on the shirt.
- Winners will receive a free t-shirt AND a free tote bag with the winning design(s) in any size, a free download of "Musicians for Peace" benefit album, and two Shropshire Foundation guitar pick necklaces. Winners will also receive the knowledge that their work will improve the lives of children and teens affected by war and intolerance.
- Winning designs will be produced and sold through the fundraising arm of CustomInk.com, and all profits will go to The Shropshire Music Foundation.
- Deadline for submissions is OCTOBER 12.
Email designs and questions to Monica Clay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you so much for using your talents to support our cause!